Niue Island is ideal for:
▪ Romance holidays and romantic packages
▪ Honeymoon Packages
▪ Niue Diving
▪ Niue Adventure
▪ Whale Watching
▪ Swim with Dolphins
▪ Cave Exploring
Niue Island holiday and travel specials:
▪ Niue Travel Deals
▪ Niue hotels and accommodation ▪ Niue resorts
▪ Air New Zealand airfares from Australia.
▪ Romance holidays - Niue wedding ▪ Holidays for couples
▪ Swim with the whales and dolphins.
▪ Walk amongst flocks of butterflies in virgin rainforest.
▪ Dive within dramatic underwater cathedrals in water teeming with life.
▪ Cycle beneath avenues of perfumed frangipani.
▪ Discover tiny swimming coves that might well be all yours for the whole day.
▪ Gaze upon breaching whales from your breakfast table.
▪ Snorkel over bright corals in warm tropical water acclaimed as being amongst the clearest in the world.
Kololis Guest House is situated centrally at the back of the commercial centre in Alofi. It is only a few minutes walk the the centre and the wharf.
Namukulu is just ten minutes drive from Alofi, and situated in idyllic private surroundings for pure tropical relaxation.
Located 3.5 kms from the main village of Alofi, Coral Gardens is surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, has access to a unique, private cave swimming pool (when weather and ocean conditions are suitable). From June to October you can watch the magnificent humpback whales from our private clifftop bar or your fale patio.
A 3 Star resort on a remote island, this relaxed oceanfront resort is 2 km from Avatele Beach...
The property is set amongst tropical gardens and palm trees that gently sway in the warm breeze around you. All accommodation has been carefully situated to offer prime ocean views, and you can see pods of Spinner Dolphins patrol, the resident turtles surface and Humpback Whales cruising right past (in season).
Situated right next door to the Matavai Motel, the Villa can be used for the large groups in addition to Motel units. Villa guests are welcome to use the motel facilities including the swimming pool, BBQ area, Trampoline and Sea track. Although the Villa has no direct view of the ocean, it is within metres of the pacific waves crashing against Niue's unique coral cliffs.